AARON v. COOPER(1958)
1. The School Board's petition for certiorari may be filed not later than September 8, 1958.
2. The briefs of both parties on the merits may be filed not later than September 10, 1958.
3. The Solicitor General is invited to file a brief by September 10, 1958, and to present oral argument if he is so advised. [358 U.S. 27 , 28] 4. The Rules of the Court requiring printing of the petition, briefs, and record are dispensed with.
5. Oral argument upon the petition for certiorari is set for September 11, 1958, at twelve o'clock noon.
6. Action on the petitioners' application addressed to the stay of the mandate of the Court of Appeals and to the stay of the order of the District Court of June 21, 1958, is deferred pending the disposition of the petition for certiorari duly filed in accordance with the foregoing schedule.
Mr. Thurgood Marshall, New York City, for petitioners.
Mr. Richard C. Butler, Little Rock, Ark., for respondents.
Mr. Solicitor General, J. Lee Rankin, Washington, D. C., for the United States.