Derrick Rafael Burt, Appellant, v. State of Indiana, Appellee.
 On August 14, 2017, this Court issued its Memorandum Decision. Appellee, by counsel, has now filed an Emergency Motion for Redaction of Jail Informant Name from Court of Appeals Memorandum Decision.
 Having reviewed the matter, the Court finds and orders as follows:
1. Appellee's Emergency Motion for Redaction of Jail Informant Name from Court of Appeals Memorandum Decision is granted.
2. In conjunction with this order, the Court will issue a revised version of its Memorandum Decision.
3. The Clerk of this Court is directed to remove the original Memorandum Decision from the Court's website and post the revised version in its place.
4. The date and time of the hand down of the Memorandum Decision does not change. Consequently, any Petition for Rehearing is due on or before September 13, 2017. See Ind. Appellate Rule 54.
5. The Clerk of the Court is directed to send copies of the revised Memorandum Decision together with copies of this order to West/Thomson Reuters, LexisNexis, Wolters Kluwer, and all other sources to which decisions/opinions of this Court are normally sent.
6. The Clerk of this Court is directed to send a copy of this order to the parties, the trial court, and the Madison Circuit Courts Clerk.
7. The Madison Circuit Courts Clerk is directed to file a copy of this order under Cause Number 48C03-1503-F3-412, and, pursuant to Indiana Trial Rule 77(D), the Clerk shall place the contents of this order in the Record of Judgments and Orders.
For the Court,
Baker, Barnes, Crone, JJ., concur.