Jackie Lynn Rolston, Appellant, v. State of Indiana, Appellee.
 On August 4, 2017, this Court issued its Memorandum Decision.
 Having reviewed the matter, the Court finds and orders as follows:
1. Upon the Court's own motion, this Court's August 4, 2017 Memorandum Decision is now ordered published.
2. In conjunction with this order, the Court will issue a revised version of its Opinion.
3. The Clerk of this Court is directed to remove the original Memorandum Decision from the Court's website and post the revised Opinion in its place.
4. The date and time of the hand down of the Opinion does not change. Consequently, any Petition for Rehearing is due on or before September 5, 2017. See Ind. Appellate Rule 54.
5. The Clerk of the Court is directed to send copies of the corrected opinion together with copies of this order to West/Thomson Reuters, LexisNexis, Wolters Kluwer, and all other sources to which decisions/opinions of this Court are normally sent.
6. The Clerk of this Court is directed to send a copy of this order to the parties, the trial court, and the Elkhart Circuit and Superior Courts Clerk.
7. The Elkhart Circuit and Superior Courts Clerk is directed to file a copy of this order under Cause Number 20D03-1503-F2-2, and, pursuant to Indiana Trial Rule 77(D), the Clerk shall place the contents of this order in the Record of Judgments and Orders.
For the Court,
Najam, Riley, Bradford, JJ., concur.