B.S., Appellant, v. State of Indiana, Appellee.
 On July 2, 2008, this Court issued its Memorandum Decision. On June 13, 2017, the trial court granted Appellant's Verified Petition for Expungement pursuant to Indiana Code section 35-38-9-2.
 Having reviewed the matter, the Court finds and orders as follows:
1. Pursuant to Indiana Code section 35-38-9-6(b), the Clerk of this Court is directed to permanently seal the records regarding this appeal.
2. In conjunction with this order and pursuant to Indiana Code section 35-38-9-6(c), the Court will issue a redacted version of its opinion.
3. The Clerk of this Court is directed to remove the unredacted version of this Court's opinion posted online on the computer gateway administered by the office of technology and replace it with the redacted version of the opinion.
4. The Clerk of the Court is directed to send copies of the redacted opinion together with copies of this order to West/Thomson Reuters, LexisNexis, Wolters Kluwer, and all other sources to which decisions/opinions of this Court are normally sent.
5. The Clerk of this Court is directed to send a copy of this order to the parties and the trial court.