C.M.S., Appellant, v. State of Indiana, Appellee.
 On November 20, 2000, this Court issued its Memorandum Decision/Not For Publication opinion. On April 5, 2017, the trial court granted Appellant's Verified Petition for Expungement pursuant to Indiana Code section 35-38-9-2.
 Having reviewed the matter, the Court finds and orders as follows:
1. Pursuant to Indiana Code section 35-38-9-6(b), the Clerk of this Court is directed to permanently seal the records regarding this appeal.
2. The Clerk of this Court is directed to remove Appellant's full name from the docket and replace it with Appellant's initials.
3. In conjunction with this order and pursuant to Indiana Code section 35-38-9-6(c), the Court will issue a redacted version of its opinion.
4. The Clerk of the Court is directed to send copies of the redacted opinion together with copies of this order to West/Thomson Reuters, LexisNexis, Wolters Kluwer, and all other sources to which decisions/opinions of this Court are normally sent.
5. The Clerk of this Court is directed to send a copy of this order to the parties and the trial court.